Here are the rules:
The Purse Tag
Thanks to Hahai, for this Purse Tag. I’m sure she won’t mind if I have it live here instead of MarriageandBeyond.com I really appreciate being able to dig onto the abyss, that is my purse. And have the chance to get everything out and rearrange them after.
This is the Nine West “The Great Find” hobo bag given by Mom. I love it! It has a croc finish, slight gatherings at the sides and classy pleats work up front that set the Nine West silver tag neatly. Talk about effortless fashion. I looked it up on the net and the price ranges from $79 to $89.
Now here are the items inside. Brace yourself, because they’re aplenty. My shoulder does not get stressed for no reason:
2. Giggles wet wipes
6. Tommy Hilfiger wallet
7. my 10 year old Montblanc pen given my father. A Meisterstuck Hommage – A W.A. Mozart
8. my Gargol mouthwash in mini size.
9. Sterillium hand sanitizer in a mini dispenser.
10. Bag’s Buddy organizer in brown that houses my earphones and mini tripod
11. coin purse
12. a transformer gel pen which I got from the little guy’s loot bag from one of those kiddy parties.
13. a race car and a motorbike toy. Both of which belongs to my cutie pie son. A mother always have to be ready. You will never know when it’s going to come in handy.
14. a complimentary pass for the bazaar @ the fort, given by Sire.
15. my son’s BDO passbook (under my E63 phone). I have it updated when there’s a bdo branch nearby. My patrons of E-load and Autoload pay me via bank deposits.
16. my business cards
17. my E63 in ruby red. (Smart network)
18. my LG 215 flip phone. (Globe network)
19. jelly bean dispenser.
20. car key in red titanium metal.
21. and last but definitely not the least my Rudy Project eyeglass carrier that I use to house more kikay stuff, Pei Pah Koa candies, migraine medicine and pepper spray.
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can’t go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.
2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.
3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.