It has been one full week since the first night I dropped my usual beauty regimen for Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Eye Cream. I am happy to report that my skin is totally loving it! I felt the difference upon waking up the next morning I first used it. I’m not sure I can remember my skin feeling more supple. I was tempted to use it through the day too! Teehee! I concur that it should be the elixir doing its job as it replenishes my skin’s lost moisture. I guess it would not be an award winning beauty product for nothing.
I admit of my apprehension when I first found out that it was oil based. The last time I experimented with moroccan oil (which, by the name itself, is oil-based), my face broke out with milia everywhere on the third day! Nothing like that happened with Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate! It is so easily absorbed by the skin and no sign of grease at all! And I haven’t even started how heavenly it smells! Its lavender oil component is just the perfect ingredient to usher us right to dreamland. Sleep, being an essential part of this Midnight Recovery Challenge. If we are going to take this challenge seriously, we might as well do it right.
Here’s what’s sweeter, Kiehl’s Manila opens this Midnight Recovery Challenge to its avid users!
Midnight Recovery Challenge Contest Mechanics:
1. Followers of the challenge are to make their own creative poster of their improved sleeping habits and their new commitments to a fresher skin.
2. Post them on Kiehl’s Manila’s Facebook page – http://www.facebook.com/KiehlsManila and Instagram account – KiehlsManila and use the #MRCChallenge
3. Ask your friends to like the Kiehl’s Manila’s page and the poster they submitted.
4. Most creative poster and most number. of likes will get a bottle of Midnight Recovery Concentrate and Midnight Recovery Eye Cream! That’s almost five grand worth of award-winning beauty products!
5. Contest duration is until February 15, 2013.