There are a number of benefits of scalp massaging. It improves blood flow to head and neck. It also relieves eyestrain and headaches. It is also proven to boost blood supply to the scalp, which in turn promotes hair growth.
Here are steps to stimulate the scalp for stronger hair:
1. Slide your fingers upwards towards the crown. Repeat three times.
2. With a rotating motion, slide the fingers a few inches at a time upward.
3. Following the hairline, move in short circular motion toward the crown.
4. With your hand on the scalp above the ear, push against the hand using some pressure. This is an isometric exercise.
5. Get a handful of hair, grabe it gently. Then try pulling it firmly without using force.