Don’t miss the Power of 999 Week 2. Promo from October 15 to 21, 2010 only.
Here are a few things you need to remember for Pre-Treatment Care for those who will avail of it:
- Discontinue use of Tretinoin, Glycolic or Alpha Hydroxy Acids 24 hours before the laser treatment.
- Discontinue use of Oral Isotretinoin at least 6 months before the procedure.
- No waxing, tweezing, bleaching, threading or use of depilatory agents for 2-3 weeks prior.
- Lotions, creams, make-up and deodorant will be removed before the treatment.
- Tanning should be avoided 4 weeks before the treatment. Self-tanning creams should also be completely faded.
- Mild redness or swelling may be noticed. If you experience discomfort, apply ice or cold compress to the affected area.
- Patient may take oral antihistamine or use topical cream for comfort.
- Treated skin should be protected from the sun, SPF sunscreen is advised.
- Make-up may be used 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid pricking or scratching the treated skin. Do not use any other hair removal product like waxing or tweezing.
- Wash the treated area and pat dry for 3 days, do not scrub.
- Use a powder instead of deodorant for 24 hours after the treatment.