A couple of days before we flew to Bohol, I got this Nivea Sparkling White Range at my doorstep. I knew it is something I will need to try as soon as I come back from our getaway. Since we were heading for the beach, I threw a couple of Nivea Sun Care products I received last month in our luggage to keep our skin protected. We sure did a whole lot of sun bathing in Bohol. But look, Ma, no sunburn! I love Nivea! 🙂
The Nivea Sparkling White range is a complete skin care line and the plan is for me to road test them the soonest! As I have mentioned several times over in my past articles, I was never big on lotion. I easily get bored and it is just something I have always chosen to drop doing ever since I can remember. I am that impatient. But somehow, seeing this as part of my hubby’s routine – it kind of influenced me somehow to incorporate it in mine. And with all these talks about how important moisturizing and applying sunblock on the skin are, I really have got not much of a choice. I am not getting younger, at that.
Here are the beauties of the Nivea Sparkling White Range line and the suggested retail prices of each item. I just have to add that they are all very affordable!
- NIVEA Visage Sparkling White Foam (P150)
- NIVEA Visage Sparkling White Scrub (P175)
- NIVEA Visage Sparkling White Toner (P175)
- NIVEA Visage Sparkling White Day Oil Control (P315)
- NIVEA Visage Sparkling White Night Care (P330)
- NIVEA Visage Sparkling White Day Age Control (P315)
NIVEA Sparkling White range offers fair and glowing skin and keeps it fair for all skin types (ageing, oily, dry skin). Specifically this hot season where all of us are exposed to the sun, Sparkling UV Blocker maintains glowing white skin – now even with hydration, protection and that oil-free look.
Here is what the Nivea Sparkling White range does:
1. Whitening from inside and outside
- Outer fairness: White Crystallites naturally reflecting micro pigments Inner Whitening:
- White Pure Actives which regulate melanin production to support the skin’s lightening process and reduce appearance of dark spots
- Soy Extract supports repair and renewal process for fairer complexion
2. Boosts skin hydration: contains Hyaluronic Acid which instantly boosts skin’s moisture promoting a smoother, translucent yet oil-free appearance
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Molecules found in the connective tissue of the skin and plays an important role in maintaining volume. With their moisture binding capacity, they plump up the skin from the inside out and make it appear smooth.
3. Protection against sun damage and redarkening
- advanced SPF30 PA++ UVA and UVB filter system protects your skin against the appearance of dark spots due to sun exposure.
The Bohol getaway we had made me a bit darker. Yes, no sunburn. But I’m a little darker now. Perfect time to put Nivea’s brand new line to the test. Just like how I got my remote data backup to the test today. I’m hoping for the best and I’ll see if I will totally switch to using the Nivea Sparkling White range from here on out. 🙂