Because my Hearts Day was mostly spent in the hospital taking care of my little Valentine, thus this Clean & Clear Post Valentine Giveaway. I have a whole bunch of other products lined up to be given away that you pretty ladies might want to watch out for as well.
Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturizer, Deep Action Cleanser, Oil Control Powder, Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel
I have done a lot of brand switching lately. But that does not mean these lovelies should go to waste. Especially because I had, once upon a time, benefited from this brand. Take for example, the cystic pimple that zapped out the next morning by Clean & Clear Acne Control Kit. But this particular bunch has been stashed away, untouched for months now.
And the easy peasy Contest Mechanics:
1. You have to be a “liker” of Kikay Corner on Facebook.
2. Share this contest on your Facebook wall. To share, click on the Share button located at the bottom of this post. On Facebook’s “What’s on your mind” status update box, tag Kikay Corner. Then post: “Kikay Corner is giving away Clean & Clear beauty products. Join now! ” (To tag, type the “@” symbol then follow it with “Kikay Corner”, wait for the menu box to appear and select “Kikay Corner”. Then type in the rest of the required phrase)
To get the Proper Link: hover to the time of your shared post (e.g. 4 minutes ago), right click and click on “copy link address.” Paste this to your comment to make your entry count.
3. When you’re done with the Facebook status wall update, go to the comments section of this post and enter the link of your Facebook entry with your name and email address.
4. Contest is open to everyone who has a local address. Free Shipping.
5. One entry per person.
6. Deadline for entries is one week from now, February 29, 2012 at 11:59PM.
As with my previous giveaways, I will be requiring the drawn winners to send me a scanned ID for verification. Winner of Kikay Corner’s Clean & Clear Post Valentine Giveway (Clean & Clear Essentials Moisturizer, Deep Action Cleanser, Oil Control Powder, Active Clear Speed Clearing Gel) will be raffled via random.org.