As promised, I’m giving away this Limited Edition RIIR Rajo Laurel Tree Bag. If you are not yet familiar with RIIR, it stands for Rags2Riches. It is a social business enterprise in collaboration with some of the Philippines’ young professionals, top fashion designers and empowered artisan communities. Together they aim to create an exclusive selection of stylish social statements.
This Limited Edition RIIR Tree Bag by Rajo Laurel looks unassuming when folded. Yes, a feature similar to Longchamp bags.
But it sure is huge enough to serve as a weekender bag.
The Tree Bag Project is an initialtive of rags2riches in collaboration with Mr. Rajo Laurel, AntHill Fabric Gallery, the Indigenous weavers of Bagued, Abra, the Payatas women of rags2riches. Wood Craftsmen of Pardo, Cebu and the San Carlos Development Board, Inc.
If you are a follower of Kikay Corner, then you have a chance to win this bag by mid-April, 2012.
1. You have to be a “liker” of Kikay Corner on Facebook.
2. Share this contest on your Facebook wall. To share, click on the Share button located at the bottom of this post. On Facebook’s “What’s on your mind” status update box, tag Kikay Corner. Then post: “Kikay Corner is giving away a Limited Edition RIIR Tree Bag by Rajo Laurel. Join now! ” (To tag, type the “@” symbol then follow it with “Kikay Corner”, wait for the menu box to appear and select “Kikay Corner”. Then type in the rest of the required phrase)
To get the Proper Link: hover to the time of your shared post (e.g. 4 minutes ago), right click and click on “copy link address.” Paste this to your comment to make your entry count.
3. When you’re done with the Facebook status wall update, go to the comments section of this post and enter the link of your Facebook entry with your name and email address.
4. Contest is open to everyone who has a local address. Free Shipping.
5. One entry per person.
6. Deadline for entries is one week from now, April 15, 2012 at 11:59PM.
As with my previous giveaways, I will be requiring the drawn winner to send me a scanned ID for verification. Winner of the Limited Edition RIIR Tree Bag by Rajo Laurel will be raffled via random.org.