What can be a more apt name for an online shopping store than KASHA? I love how they have coined the name from our vernacular meaning, “fit.” Kasha.com.ph will feature my favorite Filipino retail brands Freeway, Ensembles and Solo! My favorite store The Row in Glorietta 5, is just a little too far from where I live, so really is some news for me. 🙂
And because I already know what my sizes are when it comes these favorite brands of mine, I know just what to order when I do some online shopping via Kasha.com.ph. To top it off, there is this 20% off on all items until July 15, 2012!
And because devised a way to make that very frustrating thing that is predominant in online shopping – buying clothes that don’t fit, go away. How so? By providing the actual measurements of the clothing items. This way your purchase is sure to “fit” – Kasha to a “T”, if I may play with the words. Kasha.com.ph’s commitment is to live up to its name.
Here are links you might want to browse through just to give you the drift of how Kasha.com.ph will allow for a whole new online shopping experience:
Explore the links below to learn more about different aspects of Kasha!
- Fit Guide – the sizing illustration to ensure you do the correct measuring plus tips on getting the right measurement!
- Wish Lists – create your own wishlist and share it on your Facebook and Twitter. Who knows your friends or family or even us might just surprise you!
- Product Reviews – shoppers can comment and write a review on each product
- FAQs – read on the frequently asked questions
- Contact Us –get in touch with us for your questions and comments
Finally, I can shop for clothing items from Ensembles, Freeway and Solo even in my jammies. Don’t miss Kasha.com.ph’s Grand Opening Sale at 20% off on all items until July 15, 2012!