First off, do not forget to catch Raks Glam at the Lifestyle Market of The Mercato Centrale Group Premiare Bazaar AND the following venues:
- October 23-25, 2013- BIR Quezon City office 8am-5pm
- October 24-26, 2013- UP Diliman 8am-5pm
- October 27-30,2013- University of Baguio, Baguio City 8am-5pm
- November 13,2013- Centro Escolar University 8am-6pm
- 3rd week of November – December 23, 2013- Sta Ana Night Market (Besides Sta Ana church, Manila 5pm-10:30pm)
- November 30 & December 14, 2013- Mercato Premiare Bazaar 4pm-12midnight
- December 4-6, 2013- New World Hotel Makati
Now for my Raks Glam pretty trinkets feature:
I love my new earrings sets from Raks Glam! 🙂
Check out this Raks Glam animal print pendant necklace. Can easily accent a plain looking shirt for that leveled up look. 🙂
And these sets of bracelets can just about go with anything!
They went well with my Casio Vintage DB-360 watch. 🙂
I uploaded the above photo last week for my #aotd post: Follow us on Instagram
–>@jenaspacio and @RaksGlam
They are sooo versatile…
My Raks Glam accessories totally set my overall rather plain look. #ootd
–> Thanks to LivingMarjorney.blogspot.com for the S3 shot. 🙂
I wore it last week with my dual watch, when I attended the Physiogel event held at the Makati Shangri-la.
spell F-I-E-R-C-E! 😀
Raks Glam sent this “ang lakas maka ‘dyosa'” Maxi dress with a request for an OOTD shot.
Pardon me as I muster up the courage to get a full body shot. In the event that I don’t cave, I’m going to have my sister OOTD pose for me. Watch out! 🙂
The material of this Maxi dress is nothing cheap. The cut and style are perfect.
Thank you Raks Glam for these fashion treats! Your collections are leveling up by the season! My lovely Kikay Corner readers, head on over to the above mentioned scheduled bazaar dates where you can check out the latest from Raks Glam! 😀