A BB Cream for only P99 a tube? Now, this for me makes Myra VitaGlow BB Cream is check out-worthy. I have tried a handful of BB Cream brands and have yet to find one this affordable. I have learned a long time ago that more affordable does not necessarily translate to low quality. In fact, a whole bunch of affordable brands can very well compete with contemporaries that are sold several times more.
Don’t you just love personalized stuff? I love my Myra VitaGlow BB Cream Travel Makeup Kit. Thank you, Myra for sending this. 🙂
What’s I love about Myra VitaGlow BB Cream:
1. I love that Myra VitaGlow BB Cream is lightweight and moisturizing enough, it keeps my skin hydrated.
2. Vitamin E. The kick beauty products get when it contains Vitamin E, will always be a plus. Vitamin E keep the skin younger looking and healthy.
3. VitaGlow BB Cream doubles a foundation. Not full coverage all right. But good for everyday use. It comes in Ivory and Beige.
4. The light-reflecting shimmers makes me look like I’m glowing from within. No need to use powder to achieve the same effect.
5. Like other BB creams, Myra VitaGlow also works as a concealer.
6. Sunscreen! SPF15. I don’t BB cream without SPF anymore. I just don’t. Who needs the inconvenience?
7. Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist approved. No breakout worries here.
8. Did I say it’s just P99? It’s super affordable. One tube lasts me quite a while.
Here’s a step-by-step guide by beauty video blogger, Ana Victorino, using Myra VitaGlow BB Cream
Directions for Use:
1. Shake well before use.
2. Apply a small amount on face and neck blending evenly for a natural finish.
3. For best results, use daily as your facial moisturizer. Can also be used as a make-up base.
The new Myra VitaGlow BB Cream is available at leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide.