Did you know that menstrual blood, once discharged from the uterus, gets naturally contaminated with the body’s innate organisms, normally lurking in the vagina? The contaminated blood will then find its way from the vagina to the vulva or external genitalia. Gross but true. I’d rather go discussing these for those who actually need these lady tips. 🙂
When organisms remain in warm and most place for a while, they tend to multiply and can lead to UTI, vaginal infections like Bacterial Vaginosis (B.V.), even irritation and inflammation of the vulva and external genitalia (e.g. Vulvitis or Intertrigo). This is also why we need to make sure we change our pads regularly. I actually have been wearing Bamboo Charcoal Menstrual Pads for over a year now and I’ve since said goodbye to menstrual cramps! Yay! Now, that’s another post altogether. We should also make sure to wear cotton undies, wash regularly and use an antiseptic wash like GynePro, which has effective antibacerial yet vagina-caring properties.
- GynePro is a superior antiseptic femnine wash with Chlorhexidine digluconate, which is proven to be the safest and most effective antiseptic intimate wash available in the market.
- 2x fast-acting and longer-lasting protection.
- Hard on harmful organisms, but gentle on skin.
- Does not stain the skin like other antiseptic washes do.
- OB-Gyn Tested and Recommended.
- Supplements daily feminine wash with extra care when needed
If you haven’t heard yet, harsh soaps and cleansers have the tendency to wreak havoc in our lady parts and mess up with our pH levels. It pays to use an effective antiseptic wash when you need it, like GynePro.