I love soaps. That is if we’re pertaining to the real kind of soap – castile. Since I started making my own soap, I’ve become picky with soaps. Because really, most “commercial soaps” are made primarily of detergent and you won’t want to bathe with that, would you? Aside from that, if it’s not castile, it’s probably boring. That’s just this soaper’s personal thoughts. I also love scrubs. In fact, I never appreciated going to spas unless it comes with a body scrub. So when Sugar Scrub by Amethy sent this tub of bathing essential, I was more than thrilled. I love using coffee grounds for body scrub and this minty flavored one sure looked to me was most fitting for the season. 🙂
Sugar Scrub by Amethy in Peppermint
I have since totally looked forward to bathing since Sugar Scrub by Amethy!
Sugar Scrub by Amethy Directions for Use:
- Dampen your skin in the shower OR after using your favorite soap, rinse then slightly towel dry your skin.
- Shake the tub OR Give your scrub a good stir using a wooden/plastic spoon before scooping out a generous amount on your palm. Refrain from using your [wet] hands to avoid contamination.
- You may (or may not) add a few drops of water to the scrub [on your palm] to make it smoother.
- Gently scrub your body down with it in slow circular motions, using very light to moderate pressure. DO NOT SCRUB TOO HARD, NOR TOO LONG. Take this tip: Scrub until the sugar dissolves.
- Rinse clean and enjoy the refreshing feeling!
- It is recommended to scrub 2 or 3 times a week. DO NOT OVERSCRUB.
- Body scrub only, not recommended for the face.
- Also makes a great foot scrub.
- Shelf life is 1-2 months. I don’t stock my sugar scrubs. I only make them hours or one day before delivery.
- It’s good enough to eat, but I don’t recommend it. Keep away from children’s reach.
Main Ingredients: sugar, premium peppermint oil, Vitamin E, and other skin-nourishing oils.
Sugar Scrub by Amethy