Do you enjoy uploading your photos to Instagram and sharing them with your friends, family, and other followers? Being a social network built around sharing photos, it goes without saying that you would want your photos to look their best when you upload them. Although Instagram itself supplies some basic filters to help achieve those ends, having the capability to edit your photos would allow you to do much more.
The only problem with editing photos is the fact that it can be difficult – especially for those who have no experience with photography or photo editing in the past. The technical nature of video editors tends to trip up most users and is part of the reason why photo editing has such a steep learning curve. Due to the user-friendly nature of Movavi Photo Editor (http://www.movavi.com/picture-editor/) however, you will be able to overcome those issues.
Essentially with Movavi Photo Editor you’ll be able to edit your photos with little or no hassle. It has an intuitive user interface that is easy to grasp, and applying its features will feel natural seeing as they tend to require familiar actions. For the most part you’ll be able to edit your photos with just a few clicks or by performing actions such as adjusting sliders, resizing windows, or dragging and dropping things into place.
While that may seem very basic, there’s nothing ‘basic’ about the features that Movavi Photo Editor provides. To edit your photos and get them ready for Instagram you will be able to:
- Enhance the quality of your photos with a single click or by manually controlling the color settings through sliders.
- Apply advanced filters such as lomo, sepia, black and white, acid, or oil painting stylize the visual appearance of your photos.
- Delete unwanted objects, people, and other elements from your photo without leaving any imperfections behind.
- Remove the background of your photo and replace it with a completely new image.
- Adjust the frame and orientation of your photo by cropping, rotating, resizing, leveling or flipping it.
- Insert text to create unique captions, watermarks, and titles.
At first you may want to take your time and experiment with each feature to get a feel for how it will affect your photos. That shouldn’t take long however, and in a few minutes you’ll feel comfortable enough to start editing your photos for Instagram with Movavi Photo Editor.