What’s in the HyC150 collagen drink and how will it benefit our body and promote anti-aging?
Early this week, I, together with fellow lifestyle bloggers, trooped to Oracle Beauty Clinic, to check out the posh beauty place and know more about HyC150, the much talked about Collagen Drink from Japan and other health and beauty supplement products by its maker, FINE Japan Co. Ltd.
Etiquette Rose, HyC150, Turmeric Extract Powder and Ginger Black Tea are distributed by FINE Japan Co. Ltd.
First off, a mini-tour around the state-of-the-art Oracle Beauty Clinic
One of those that caught me eye is this body shaping room with the contraption that’s like a non-invasive liposuction – Liposonix.
Oracle Beauty Clinic uses these different machines that are used for facials and peels. All of the beautifying machines used in Oracle are either made in Korea or Israel.
Impressive too that all facials and peels are administered by no less than a registered nurse. No aesthetician or therapist, like your usual skin clinic. I love that more and more beauty clinics are getting into this trend.
In-house doctors of Oracle Beauty Clinic
A beauty consult with Dr. Macky!
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
nature’s moisturizer, a gel-like water holding molecule that acts as a space filler and cushioning agent in the body.
Benefits of Hyalauronic Acid
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin making it look young.
- Lubricates the joints and eye tissues helping prevent dry eyes.
- Helps regenerate healthy gums, supports, nourishes, and hydrates the deep layers of the scalp for healthy, lustrous hair.
- Promotes better nutrient absorption and helps regulate protein to promote wound healing.
one of the most abundant groups of proteins in the human body and is the major component (80 percent) of connective tissue.
Benefits of Collagen
- Provides structural support throughout the body where it is found in skin, muscle, ligaments, tendons, cartilage and bones. It is important to remember that 70 percent of the skin is composed of collagen.
a substance naturally produced by the body to protect us from the environmental toxins that enter it, damage its cells, and injure its systems.
Benefits of Ubiquinol
- Slows down any weakening of vessel walls, nerve tissue, and organ linings brought about by physical harm, pollution, a poor diet, and the normal wear and tear that comes with age.
4. Other active ingredients: Vitamin C, biotin, elastin and pearl coix
Advantage of HyC150 over other brands
- Only premium HyC150 has 150 mg of hyaluronic acid. Other competitor has lesser HA content. It helps collagen moisturize the skin and lubricates the bones;
- HyC150 has high collagen content (5,250 mg- as the lifting supplement) in nano form, a unique feature of the product that is easy to absorb by the body.
- HyC150 contains CoQ10 (ubiquinol, 10 mg) that addresses endocrine problems caused by aging. It boosts energy.
- HyC150 has 100 mg of vitamin C that is essential to repair body tissues which is needed to regain youthful skin glow
- HyC150 contains pearl coix powder ( 450 mg) which brightens, lightens the skin to make it luminous, radiant skin.
- HyC 150 has 15 mg of Elastin for skin flexibility
- HyC 150 has Biotin 45mg up, which is good for the hair
A box of HyC150 containing 14 sachets retails for P1,700 and is available at selected Watsons stores nationwide and Lazada.com.ph.