I shopped via SephoraPH recently and I loved it! Isn’t it so convenient that we now have a local go-to Sephora? Although the choices may not be as wide as the main Sephora, it does have a handful lot of great brand choices.
View this post on Instagram
Thank you, @sephoraPH for the quick shipment of my orders! ❤ #Klarity #Lasertox #CC Miracle White 11in1 Lotion (Korea) and @Sephora #WonderfulCushion in #Creme (France) Watch out for #SephoraPH's #BlackFriday Sale happening on 25 Nov, for 24 hours only! 20% off on all brands! ❤ #beautyhaul #bblogger #beautyblogger #Lifestyleblogger #skincare
It took hours of browsing through Sephora.ph before I decided on two picks I’d love to try for the first time!
The diamond-infused Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion got me plenty curious, with the good reviews that I’ve read on it, I was so set on trying it for the first time!
Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion
Klarity promises to provide radiant, youthful-looking complexion with its claimed highly effective Miracle White CC Lotion. Its illuminating diamond powder is mixed with replenishing nutrients like wild rose hip to work together to brighten, smooth and repair the skin with brilliant, instant results. The silky, multi-benefit formula also hydrates, tones and firms skin while diminishing the appearance of acne for an all-around gorgeous complexion.
My Take on its 11 in 1 Benefits Claim:
- Whitening. Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion has an instant brightening effect for as long as you build up the application. I’d give it to the Titanium Dioxide ingredient in it that most instant whitening products make use of. But as for its long term whitening effect, there’s no visible sign of. I’ve been using this for over a month now.
- Purify. What it means exactly, I have no slightest clue. Did they mean it has some kind of cleansing property in it? I can’t verify for sure.
- Repair. I haven’t had a major skin issue that need repairing recently, so I can’t testify to this as well. But as for my sunspot, it remains as before. One month in, so far.
- Firming. I really can’t tell yet. My skin does not seem to have a lot of difference since I started using it.
- Smooth. My skin feels smooth whenever I apply this. I love using it on my exposed extremeties as well.
- Soothe. I do feel it soothes irritated parts of my skin somehow.
- Hydrate. Not so much.
- Tone. It does tone my skin when applied.
- Anti-aging. I believe this can only be verified when used on a longer-term basis. Anti-aging claims have been practically generic with beauty brands nowadays. I will only vouch for its claim when I’ve seen it for myself.
- Sunscreen. The SPF30 claim in the product is enough for me. Although I haven’t really dared bathe in the sun recently.
- Waterproof. I haven’t personally tested this claim just yet.
Sephora Wonderful Cushion Foundation
And after having tried a lot of cushions to date, there is only one brand that I go back to and that’s Laneige. But that won’t stop me from experimenting still. So I opted to try Sephora’s Wonderful Cushion Foundation in Creme.
Instantly smooth, moisturize and perfect your complexion with the first, mistake-proof cushion foundation in the Sephora Collection. A dense sponge is saturated with an ultra-liquid formula enriched with soft focus agents, gel filler and hyaluronic acid that dabs on naturally with an innovative micro-aerated puff all housed in a sleek travel-friendly compact.
- Light to medium coverage.
- Natural, satin finish.
- All-day wear.
- Doesn’t cake with re-application.
View this post on Instagram
Who else have tried @sephora #WonderfulCushion and has the same won't-snap-close issue? The product itself is okay, but the problematic packaging can be disappointing. 😔 Review up next via Kikaycorner.net #makeup #makeupreview #bbcushion #beauty #beautyblogger #beautyblog #Lifestyleblogger #blogged
As soon as I uncovered the Sephora Wonderful Cushion Foundation from its seal, I already noticed its flimsy locking feature. It doesn’t snap back close! So what I have been doing since is place it inside my purse where it’s sure to be in between stuff, so it is squeezed shut, otherwise it stays ajar as you will see in the above video clip I recorded a while back.
But as for the product itself, I love that it has SPF50 and it is buildable like most bb cushions are. No cakey effects definitely, unlike what I’ve noticed with Maybelline’s. The light to medium coverage is perfect for everyday use. I have noticed though that it tends to oxidize on me towards the end of the day but nothing that a retouch can’t resolve. I’m suspecting that I may have gone acidic somehow.
Klarity Lasertox Miracle White CC Lotion and Sephora Wonderful Cushion Foundation are both available on Sephora.ph.