After having tried a handful of skin care supplements, I have come to experience for myself the difference of the collagen drink HyC 150. The Hyaluron, Collagen, and Ubiquinol combination that other collagen supplements don’t have, might just be the winning combination. I have long put away the belief that supplements like this has everything to do with vanity. This, after experiencing the incredible relief from suffering from dry eyes for months on end, after taking HyC 150 for a week. Now before I get ahead of myself, what is the big deal about collagen anyway?
What’s the big deal about Collagen?
As we age, the amount of collagen that our body produces is diminished. From producing a youthful type of collagen, our bodies transition to producing an older type of collagen. Collagen has a lot to do with the elasticity of our skin. And as our skin ages, elastin production also decreases.
Yes, I have done my homework and not just take a brand’s claim on their products. It does make sense, right? It does not take me a whole lot to tell that I’m in need of supplementation. Possibly because I have been working long hours in front of the computer as a virtual assistant from 2009, it has taken its toll on my poor eyes. I may not be wearing glasses just yet, but my dry eyes have always been my tell-tale sign. HyC 150 has since been my go to collagen supplement drink. Aside from HyC 150’s health benefits, the icing to the cake is my skin is more supple. What’s not to love about HyC 150? 🙂
Truth be told, not all collagen supplements are created equal. Allow me count the ways:
How is HyC150 better over other brands?
- 150 mg of hyaluronic acid. Other brands have less HA content, if at all. It helps collagen moisturize the skin and lubricates the bones;
- High collagen content (5,250 mg- as the lifting supplement) in nano form – a unique feature of the product that is easy to absorb by the body.
- Contains CoQ10 (ubiquinol, 10 mg) that addresses endocrine problems caused by aging. It boosts energy.
- 100 mg of vitamin C that is essential to repair body tissues which is needed to regain youthful skin glow.
- Contains pearl coix powder ( 450 mg) which brightens, lightens the skin to make it luminous, radiant skin.
- 5 mg of Elastin for skin flexibility.
- Biotin 45mg up, which is good for the hair.
HyC 150 Ingredients:
Hyaluronic Acid (HA)
Nature’s moisturizer, a gel-like water holding molecule that acts as a space filler and cushioning agent in the body.
Benefits of Hyalauronic Acid
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin making it look young.
- Lubricates the joints and eye tissues helping prevent dry eyes.
- Helps regenerate healthy gums, supports, nourishes, and hydrates the deep layers of the scalp for healthy, lustrous hair.
- Promotes better nutrient absorption and helps regulate protein to promote wound healing.
One of the most abundant groups of proteins in the human body and is the major component – 80% of connective tissues.
Benefits of Collagen
- Provides structural support throughout the body where it is found in skin, muscle, ligaments, tendons, cartilage and bones. It is important to remember that 70 percent of the skin is composed of collagen.
A substance naturally produced by the body to protect us from the environmental toxins that enter it, damage its cells, and injure its systems.
Benefits of Ubiquinol
- Slows down any weakening of vessel walls, nerve tissue, and organ linings brought about by physical harm, pollution, a poor diet, and the normal wear and tear that comes with age.
Apparently, HyC 150 benefits is not limited to better looking skin, I personally vouch that it has helped deal with former vulnerability towards having dry eyes. No more dry eyes, baby! And if you happen to be like me (working from home since 2009), with long hours in front of the computer, this counts for something.
Fine Japan Co., Ltd. is the maker of premium HyC 150. It is a nutraceutical company that has manufactured and developed health food supplements. A box of HyC150 with 14 sachets retails for P1,700 – available at selected Watsons stores nationwide. You can also order via www.HyC150.com.