Total Effects Anti-Ageing Eye Cream
Apparently, the skin around the eyes is said to be thinner and more delicate than the rest of the skin on the face. With no collagen and little support structure, the skin around the eyes is more susceptible to wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness.
The new Total Effects anti-ageing eye cream, claims to help fight the 7 signs of ageing around the eye. Here are the 7 things this little 15g container claim to do:
- Improves the dullness for a radiant glow.
- Lessens the appearance of dark circles.
- Visibly reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps minimize the appearance of puffiness.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Intensively hydrates the skin.
- Noticeably softens uneven texture.
Sweet. If each and every item would just work on me that would be something else. I will let you know in a month’s time or so. I always do honest reviews of everything I try, so expect one from this page.