Meanwhile here is the stuff we use around our home. Honey Propolis Shampoo by Ilog Maria. For the record, this is not a paid advertisement. I use nothing else on our son’s hair and I hope to raise awareness to my dear readers on the ill-effects of our usual commercial products and make a buzz as well that there is a choice for us and not just live with what we got used to. I figured people continue to patronize the usual bad products because they think they have no choice. Don’t let the commercial rule your lives.
Here’s the stuff straight from the Ilog Maria website.
Honey Propolis Shampoo (Family Size)
Handmade in our Beefarm from natural ingredients: Honey for conditioning &hair growth. Propolis for scalp infections, dandruff, falling & greying hair. Natural oils like palm kernel oil, castor oil and coconut oil for gentle cleansing. Aromatherapy grade essential oils from herbs and fruits nourish and heal your scalp, while fighting skin ailments.
Place a small amount of our natural shampoo in your palm. Work into a rich lather in your hair. If no bubbles form, this is because our natural shampoo is reacting with and eliminating all the residues from commercial shampoos, hair oils, grime. Rinse out thoroughly. Then put a small amount of shampoo again, work into a rich lather. Keep lather on while bathing the rest of your body. Rinse well.
For the very best hair conditioning, nothing can beat two sliced kalamansi. Their pulp and skin have enough limonene oil to condition your hair naturally, perfectly. Rub the juice, pulp and skin oils into your hair and rinse very well. This will leave your hair soft and shining without the residue of commercial chemical hair conditioners.
|Unit Weight(g)||:||275 grams|
1.MSI WIND MINI NOTEBOOK (black or white) – actually this is for the hubby. But since it’s ultra compact and looks so pretty, I might just bargain to exchange this for my current all too masculine megabook MSI.
- 1.6GHz Intel Atom Processor
- 10″ WSVGA 1024×600 LCD
- Windows XP Home Operating System
- 2GB 667MHz DDR2 Memory
- 80GB 2.5″ SATA Hard Drive
- Wireless: 802.11b/g and Bluetooth 2.0
- 3-Cell 11.1v 2200mAh Battery
The reason why my folks had us list out the things we want bought is because they just might be able to buy all these at lower prices because of the current back to school sale. But since that one is almost over, maybe they could check out some thanksgiving ads. I heard that black Friday event gives out even bigger discounts. 😀
- lip conditioner
- lip brush
- red lipstick
- red lip liner
Create that look:
- Apply lip conditioner to the lips.
- Create a “V” over the cupid’s bow with liner.
- From the tip, trace the natural lip line down to the corner.
- Mark liner on the bottom lip line at the center.
- Trace from the bottom lip line to both corners.
- Drag the color in using lip liner to prevent separation of the liner from the lipstick.
- Coat lip brush with lipstick.
- Evenly fill lipstick within the lines. The lipbrush is the key to precision.
- Touch up the edges with lip liner.
- Blot with tissue to absorb excess moisture. Voila! The classic red lips.
- Liquid or cream concealer
- Light peach highlighter shadow
- Dark silver eye shadow
- Black eye shadow
- Black eye liner (pencil)
- Shimmering whip
- Dab on concealer around upper and lower lids.
- Gently pat in with your ring finger.
- Using the light shimmer, highlight the brow bone and the inner corner of the eye.
- Using the dark silver eye shadow, apply two-thirds of the upper lid, leaving the inner corner of the lids untouched.
- Blend with the use of a clean brush. (do away with the harsh lines)
- Apply black eye shadow to the outer corner of the upper lid.
- Blend again.
- Line the upper lids with a black eye liner.
- Line the lower lids as well.
- Add a bit of shimmering facial whip to the concea.er brush and apply it to the inner corners of your upper and lower lids.
- Gently pat and blend with your ring finger.
- Curl your lashes, apply lash primer and top with mascara.
Its clean and yet polished look makes it a stand out. It seems as if all things French can easily get away with anything. Think about fashion and food for instance. From all those strange but adorable haute couture fashion to those yummy transfat laden fries.