Displaying 1 - 10 of 897 entries.
Glowcal Marketing Corporation, maker of Sutla Flawless products held their Distributors’ Night last December 21, 2014 at the Marikina Convention Center. As someone who has been a long time user of their products and been reselling them for over a year now, I was invited to celebrate with them.
Photo op with my big time, distributor friends, Iris of PinayAds.com and Mauie of The24HourMommy.com
Gladys Reyes, her husband Christopher Roxas, Wowie de Guzman hosted the fantabulous party. As crooner Luke Mijares and showbiz personalities serenaded and entertained the guests of the event.
Photo with Ms. Elizabeth Perez de Tagle before the program started
Continue reading Sutla Flawless Distributors’ Night »
Designer costume jewelry comes in such a wide variety of styles, colors and materials that it is easy to find an innovative piece that will be your very own “signature” necklace, bracelet, chain, pearl strand, or ring. Alternatively, you might be looking for a special gift for a loved one, and such jewelry is the perfect answer.
There are the added thrills of having items included such as Swarovski Austrian Crystals, AAA Grade Cubic Zirconias, genuine semi precious stones, natural stones, white or yellow or rose gold, Rhodium electro plate, sterling silver, stainless steel and more. There are trendy fashion and tennis bracelets and epoxy or hand enameled bangle bracelets. Boxed bracelets present gifts for different holidays.
Continue reading Jewelry can be very Unique »
Youth and beauty – these are two things that your friends (and yourself) might put on your must-have list at any given time. To always look young and energetic, dazzling everyone with your attractiveness and a winning spirit that shows your can-do attitude. To always have that adrenaline flowing through your veins, confident that you can move and act in the pace you want.
While you can’t turn back the hands of time, there’s a better way to give yourself, friends, and loved ones these two desirable, yet priceless gifts this holiday season. Experience the pleasure of tapping on a new source of power that can delay the aging process and usher in a new phase of rejuvenation, both physical and mental. The good news is, the gift of youth and beauty can be yours in one lovely gift – the new Premium HyC 150!
Continue reading Beauty: One of the best gifts you can give your friends this holidays »
While the Christmas season is definitely a well anticipated time of the year, truth be told, it is also one of the most stressful time for a whole bunch of consumers. Checking off each item on our list can be nerve-wracking as we squeeze that task in our already very busy grind. Another reason why our family is led to tone down on the stuff-giving this Christmas. Now, that’s another post altogether.
Toning down on stuff-giving this season might sound like a very radical, against-the-flow practice, shopaholics might even find it brutal. But it’s a great way to take the stress out of this holiday. But in the event you find yourself in the inevitable midst of the holiday chaos, we all know so well what practically goes hand in hand with stress – acne. Stress doesn’t just cause acne, it further aggravates it, for those who are already prone to it.
Our body is prone to produce excess hormones with our stress levels. This means, the more stress, the more stimulated our various hormones are. This triggers our skin to produce excess oil, which is the culprit to acne. This is why those who stay up late at night and stressed-out people are more prone to acne.
My Personal Checklist to a Stress-Free Holiday Season
1. The first on my list is like what I’ve mentioned, tone down on Christmas being the season of stuff. Shopping till you drop is crazy and has the ability to bring your stress level to its all time high.
2.The Proactiv Solution Combination Therapy to prevent acne before they even surface is a prudent thing to do. This is especially true for those are prone to it. This Combination Therapy System is a 3-Step System composed of the following:
Step 1: Renewing Cleanser
This medicated Renewing Cleanser is made with exclusive micro-crystal benzoyl
peroxide – featuring smaller, finer particles designed to quickly penetrate pores
to start killing acne-causing bacteria on contact. Tiny exfoliating beads gently
remove dirt, excess oil and dead skin cells to help keep pores from clogging.
Continue reading Wishing You A Stress and Acne-Free Christmas »
There’s so much more to a wedding than the “I Do’s.” From the moment the day – or even weekend – begins, you hope that every single second is planned and accounted for, to ensure that you, your family, and your guests, have the most remarkable time of their lives. A significant portion of the time spent on your wedding day will be at your reception, making it extremely important that you find a wedding reception venue in Sydney that matches exactly what you want and expect for your big day. So, what does it take to find that perfect wedding reception venue? Here are three tips to help you along the way.
- Is there a nice outdoor setting for ambiance and photographs? It’s true that most of your reception will be spent indoors, dancing, eating, and gathering with friends and family at tables throughout the room. But your Sydney wedding reception hall should also have a brilliant outdoor setting. Many guests will want to spend time outdoors as well, and you’ll want to have a nice backdrop for your photographs. Gardens make a wonderful setting for outdoor photos, so be on the lookout for any venues that features such a garden.
- A dedicated wedding planner. A wedding planner will make your life so much easier, while ensuring that your wedding day is flawless. Any issues that do arise will be nipped in the bud before you are the wiser. But, unfortunately, choosing the perfect wedding planner can be a challenge as well. That’s why it’s ideal to find a wedding venue that offers the option of a dedicated wedding planner. That way you won’t have to worry about choosing the right one. Your venue will have a close relationship with someone they trust and have a long-standing relationship with.
- Parking. Ah yes, parking is far more important than you realize. Many of the wedding reception venues in Sydney don’t have off-street parking for your wedding guests. This is not only slightly embarrassing, but can be a nuisance (depending on how far the street is from the venue) and a safety concern. Your guests shouldn’t have to walk into the streets to retrieve their cars, nor should they have to worry about the security of their vehicles. Look for a venue that offers off-street parking.
Continue reading How to Find the Perfect Wedding Reception Venues in Sydney »
When working out, one does not simply lift weights and go about his routine. Before pumping up your muscles, you have to consider a few safety measures to make sure that you get the best results of the exercise.
Chris Sports, one of the companies in the Philippines that offer premium exercise and fitness gear made by top-notch brands known for their superior quality, suggests effective work out tips for eager gym buff:
- Warm your body up before you start lifting weights. Stretching prevents muscles from pulling and tearing.
- One’s gym room must also be not too hot or too cold. This prevents you from getting dehydrated. Drink water at small amounts in short intervals. This keeps you from being bloated and at the same time keeps you rehydrated.
Continue reading Working out tips from Chris Sports »
There are few things that can ruin a day quicker than one of your favorite shirts or dresses that has a brand new, unremovable stain on it, or a pair of shoes that just got ruined mid-wear.
Here’s a list of must-know clothing hacks to (hopefully) make your life easier:
1. Can’t find an earring backing or small accessory that you just dropped? Pull a stocking over a vacuum hose and suction the area where you think you lost it.
2. Turn a button-down shirt inside out when ironing to avoid accidentally popping the buttons off.
3. Wearing new canvas shoes when it starts to downpour? Beeswax works as a waterproof sealant in a pinch.
4. Quickly iron an errant collar with a thin hair straightener.
Continue reading Clothing Hacks Everyone Should Know »
A lovely early holiday treat came in the mail last week – Vitress hair products! Thank you, Vitress for sending these to keep my hair at its most manageable best.
I believe a lot will agree with me that it can be a challenge to have our tresses exactly how we want them, let alone keep them that way in our certified humid tropical country. While it is true that using the right shampoo and conditioner helps, how we prep our hair also means a great deal in how manageable (or not) our crowning glory is, throughout the day.
To help you what Vitress variant will work best for your hair, check out this list:
Continue reading What’s the Best Vitress Solution for Your Hair? »
Shaving comes naturally to most men and women. This is a part of the daily ritual of taking a shower in the morning and getting dressed for the day. There is an art to shaving that can make the process a little easier.
The first thing that you want to do is examine your shaving technique. You may have taught yourself how to shave or learned from someone who was simply trying to show you the basic steps. In order to learn the best way to shave, consider visiting a barber. He can show you the proper steps to take so that you decrease the chances of getting cut. You want to use a straight razor when you shave instead of some of the razors on the market that have triple blades. Determine how the hair grows on your body. A lighter touch while shaving will get more accomplished than racing through the chore. You want to use a cream so that the hair will be soft when you shave. Keep all of the tools that you need for shaving as clean as possible so that they will perform in the best way. These can include items like Hart Steel razors.
When you start shaving, you can’t really stop unless you plan let the hair on your body grow for several days before shaving again. Hair grows quickly, and you should try to shave at least every other day if needed or desired, but every day is not recommended.
Continue reading Getting Rid Of the Hair »