Displaying 1 - 10 of 892 entries.
There’s so much more to a wedding than the “I Do’s.” From the moment the day – or even weekend – begins, you hope that every single second is planned and accounted for, to ensure that you, your family, and your guests, have the most remarkable time of their lives. A significant portion of the time spent on your wedding day will be at your reception, making it extremely important that you find a wedding reception venue in Sydney that matches exactly what you want and expect for your big day. So, what does it take to find that perfect wedding reception venue? Here are three tips to help you along the way.
- Is there a nice outdoor setting for ambiance and photographs? It’s true that most of your reception will be spent indoors, dancing, eating, and gathering with friends and family at tables throughout the room. But your Sydney wedding reception hall should also have a brilliant outdoor setting. Many guests will want to spend time outdoors as well, and you’ll want to have a nice backdrop for your photographs. Gardens make a wonderful setting for outdoor photos, so be on the lookout for any venues that features such a garden.
- A dedicated wedding planner. A wedding planner will make your life so much easier, while ensuring that your wedding day is flawless. Any issues that do arise will be nipped in the bud before you are the wiser. But, unfortunately, choosing the perfect wedding planner can be a challenge as well. That’s why it’s ideal to find a wedding venue that offers the option of a dedicated wedding planner. That way you won’t have to worry about choosing the right one. Your venue will have a close relationship with someone they trust and have a long-standing relationship with.
- Parking. Ah yes, parking is far more important than you realize. Many of the wedding reception venues in Sydney don’t have off-street parking for your wedding guests. This is not only slightly embarrassing, but can be a nuisance (depending on how far the street is from the venue) and a safety concern. Your guests shouldn’t have to walk into the streets to retrieve their cars, nor should they have to worry about the security of their vehicles. Look for a venue that offers off-street parking.
Continue reading How to Find the Perfect Wedding Reception Venues in Sydney »
When working out, one does not simply lift weights and go about his routine. Before pumping up your muscles, you have to consider a few safety measures to make sure that you get the best results of the exercise.
Chris Sports, one of the companies in the Philippines that offer premium exercise and fitness gear made by top-notch brands known for their superior quality, suggests effective work out tips for eager gym buff:
- Warm your body up before you start lifting weights. Stretching prevents muscles from pulling and tearing.
- One’s gym room must also be not too hot or too cold. This prevents you from getting dehydrated. Drink water at small amounts in short intervals. This keeps you from being bloated and at the same time keeps you rehydrated.
Continue reading Working out tips from Chris Sports »
There are few things that can ruin a day quicker than one of your favorite shirts or dresses that has a brand new, unremovable stain on it, or a pair of shoes that just got ruined mid-wear.
Here’s a list of must-know clothing hacks to (hopefully) make your life easier:
1. Can’t find an earring backing or small accessory that you just dropped? Pull a stocking over a vacuum hose and suction the area where you think you lost it.
2. Turn a button-down shirt inside out when ironing to avoid accidentally popping the buttons off.
3. Wearing new canvas shoes when it starts to downpour? Beeswax works as a waterproof sealant in a pinch.
4. Quickly iron an errant collar with a thin hair straightener.
Continue reading Clothing Hacks Everyone Should Know »
A lovely early holiday treat came in the mail last week – Vitress hair products! Thank you, Vitress for sending these to keep my hair at its most manageable best.
I believe a lot will agree with me that it can be a challenge to have our tresses exactly how we want them, let alone keep them that way in our certified humid tropical country. While it is true that using the right shampoo and conditioner helps, how we prep our hair also means a great deal in how manageable (or not) our crowning glory is, throughout the day.
To help you what Vitress variant will work best for your hair, check out this list:
Continue reading What’s the Best Vitress Solution for Your Hair? »
Shaving comes naturally to most men and women. This is a part of the daily ritual of taking a shower in the morning and getting dressed for the day. There is an art to shaving that can make the process a little easier.
The first thing that you want to do is examine your shaving technique. You may have taught yourself how to shave or learned from someone who was simply trying to show you the basic steps. In order to learn the best way to shave, consider visiting a barber. He can show you the proper steps to take so that you decrease the chances of getting cut. You want to use a straight razor when you shave instead of some of the razors on the market that have triple blades. Determine how the hair grows on your body. A lighter touch while shaving will get more accomplished than racing through the chore. You want to use a cream so that the hair will be soft when you shave. Keep all of the tools that you need for shaving as clean as possible so that they will perform in the best way. These can include items like Hart Steel razors.
When you start shaving, you can’t really stop unless you plan let the hair on your body grow for several days before shaving again. Hair grows quickly, and you should try to shave at least every other day if needed or desired, but every day is not recommended.
Continue reading Getting Rid Of the Hair »
Having salon-beautiful hair just got easier! In fact, all you need is just one peso to experience salon-quality hair care.For just one day this coming November 29, 2014, SYOSS, a revolutionary hair-solution brand from Japan that brings salon-beautiful hair to every Filipina, will be having a one-of-a-kind promo called “SYOSS PISOSALE.”
In partnership with Robinsons Supermaket, one of the leading supermarkets in the country today, Filipinas will definitely be delighted by this promo, for they can now easily achieve having salon-beautiful hair everyday for only one peso.
Continue reading SYOSS PISO SALE: Having salon-beautiful hair just got easier! »
You can say that one’s a certified online shopper when a lot of what she talks about are the perks of online shopping. You really can’t blame me since it has worked for me for years, I wouldn’t exchange the convenience of it all. It’s crazy during times I’ll just need to swing by malls these days, seems like everyone in the metro is at those shopping establishments doing their holiday shopping.
If you’re a practical girl like me, you’d seriously look into shopping online and save yourself the hassle of having to do elbow-hitting ninja moves at the mall to check out your holiday gifts list.
And because fashion and beauty gifts don’t get old, those are the categories I’m mostly hanging out in Lamido these days. The prices to love as well. I love that I don’t have to spend on gas while I’m at it.
Continue reading Fashion, Beauty Finds and Holiday Shopping at @LamidoPH »
I don’t know about you but I always take advantage of online shopping whenever I can. I’ve had it driving around in crazy traffic especially during this holiday season, but I also do not want to spend on gas when I can very well do the purchase while I’m at the comfort of my own home. I know that’s a lot of negatives in one sentence. Tells a lot that I make good use of my time, effort and money.
This is why online transactions have always been my preference when it comes to payments of repeat purchases and online shopping. I’ve been doing it since 2009! Oh, the perks of just buying at the click of a button and waiting for your stuff to be delivered right at your doorstep. Of course, it always comes with the given that it is reputable online sites and stores I am dealing with. Like Proactiv products, for instance.
Here are reasons why you can also take advantage of purchasing your Proactiv products online:
1. Ease of transaction. Just create an account and you get to have access to Proactiv products (kits, product extensions, and exclusive online promotions).
2. FREE DELIVERY for orders with 30-day or 60-day Proactiv kits. Hassle-free. Delivered to your doorstep.
3. You can order anytime, 24/7. No need to worry if you’re working on shift and all the malls
are closed during your free time to shop.
Continue reading Quick & EAsy Steps to Ordering @ProactivWorks Online »
It’s a very merry Christmas as Acer Philippines treats its loyal customers to FREE smartphones this holiday season with the ‘Buy 1 Gift 1’ promo.
Starting November 15, 2014 up to December 31, 2014, customers simply need to buy any eligible Windows 8-based, Intel® Core™ -powered Acer laptops and 2-in-1 devices from any of the participating stores and get an Acer Liquid Z200 smartphone absolutely FREE!
Continue reading Catch @AcerPhil’s #MerryMe Holiday Promo: Buy a Laptop, Get a SmartPhone Free »
I have personally been using TRESemme for a while now. The product truly delivers as my hair is easier to manage after every shampoo and conditioner. TRESemmé is a salon brand used by professionals that we can get hold off at holiday discount, half the price with its TRESemmé Runway Ready Sale promo.
Filipinas can get salon gorgeous hair at home, everyday as TRESemmé marks down their best selling TRESemmé Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner 440 ml bottle packs by 50%
Continue reading #TRESemmeRunwayReady at Up to 50% Off »